WoW Model Viewer is an application that uses the WoW MPQ files to create character and npc models that can be used for graphics or machinima. The project was originally created by Ufo_Z and Darjk, who left the source code for developers to build upon and update should the need arise. It did.
This project is an adaptation of the original project updated for Mists of Pandaria. It includes most of the features in the original WoW Model Viewer, but some of the features and models still do not work properly.
You can download WoW Model Viewer on this page : Download WoW Model Viewer
You can have a look at latest changes in software here : What's new ?
- Bug Tracker: http://wowmodelviewer.atlassian.net/browse/WMV
- Forum: http://wowmodelviewer.net/forum/
- StormLib: http://www.zezula.net/en/mpq/download.html
- wxWidgets: http://www.wxwidgets.org/
- CxImage: http://www.xdp.it/cximage.htm
- glew: http://glew.sourceforge.net/
- Qt: http://qt-project.org/
- Non-Commercial Use
Next release (0.7.1) readiness